Thursday, September 18, 2008

Week 11

Week 11 is going great... The past week or so she has been sleeping from 7 till 3 then again till 7... I feel refreshed and encouraged... She's sooo happy!!! I feel overwhelming blessed to have a baby with such joy... I know that little ones can be so trying during these first few months while everyone (especially baby) is trying to get settled in to our new life together... But how can I not feel blessed when she talks to me and shoots me these beaming smiles all throughout the day!!!!! I seriously just wanna kiss the girl to death.. She's so stinkin beautiful and amazing!!!! (Which by the way, I have to admit that she is not to fond of all my kisses... She kinda gets annoyed when I kiss her to much... to bad... she should have expected nothing less coming into our family :)


The Clark House Sisterhood... Halee looks like a little girl to me in this picture and not much like a toddler... In person she still looks like a toddler but sometimes I capture pictures like this and I feel like I get a little glimpse of what she might look like when she's grown... Beautiful is what she'll be... My prayer is that her heart is even more beautiful that the sweet little face in these pictures... I pray that for all my kiddos... I pray Lord, that whoever they come in contact with over the years they will look at my kids and say to themselves, " Wow, what a beautiful heart those little girls and boy have!!!" A heart that loves their neighbor, a heart that respects authority, a heart that brings glory to their Father...

Look at those smiles...

Sweet cheeks...


Anyways... There's not much news to report... I just wanted to post a few pictures to mark this week of her precious little life!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Granny's gorgeous girls give glamorous grins!