Thursday, December 4, 2008

Five Month Update...

Can you see her LONG eyelashes... Aren't they beautiful? :)

We went to the doctor today for a little check up and we have a happy, healthy baby! She's is 27 1/2 inches which is SUPER tall, over the 100 percentile!!! Which is kinda funny to me because Joey and I aren't that tall... :) Her head is not as off the charts as it was the last time we went in (that's kinda nice that she's growing into her head! :) And finally, she's 15 lbs 5 ounces! You go girl!

Lately when I set her down, leave the room, and come back she's in a totally different spot in the room than where I set her down. I love that she's doing so many new things all the time...

She's also moved into a four hour schedule this past week which I LOVE! It's so nice that she eats only four times a day now... three "meals" with rice cereal or vegtables and a bottle... then one last battle before bed. She has been sleeping like a champ since we got home from Texas. She's finally settling into some decent naps... Today had to be one of the best nap days since she was born. She slept this morning for two hours and this afternoon for a little less than two... It feels so good to have things "settled in"... I love this stage with my whole heart... I love waking up in the morning to the sound of Skyler talking to herself through the monitor... it's one of my favorite sounds.


This girl has got a plethora of faces...

Happy Five months my sweet girl!!! I sure do love you...


2 comments:

Jason White said...

Skyler you are so gorgeous!!! You are looking more and more like a Clark kiddo every day...

Clark kiddos = HANDSOME AND GORGEOUS!!!

The Tiny Team said...

oh man! SO CUTE! I love how big she is getting! I can't believe how tall she is! Go Skylar