Saturday, December 27, 2008

My First Christmas...

My Very First Christmas was just lovely...
Here are some highlights...


Our dear Friends the Barons took some family photos for us...



Mommy loves this picture of me... she put this hat on one morning and went a little crazy with the camera...


Our decorated tree... we are... the three amigos...


My cousins came down to visit to bless my mommy!!!


We went to see Christmas lights... I got to sit in the front seat with mommy while we drove around the neighborhood... I just stared at all the lights!!



Just spending time with my mama...



We visited Gramma and Grandpa in Fremont...



Granny DeeDee baked us some delicious gingerbread cookies...



I have been trying to eat my peas without making a face but I can't help myself... They're just so, kinda, really yucky!



On Christmas eve I went to the wild animal park... The park was empty and we had such a good time...



On Christmas morning aunt Mindy and Uncle Jason came over... Papa made a delicious breakfast, we read the Christmas story and opened gifts...



Then we spent the afternoon with Granny and Gramps... Granny made a delicious dinner... we spent time together by the fire... opened gifts... Granny's great at making things special!




It was a lovely Christmas!!! Aren't I cute???

A most Merry Chirstmas from me... Skyler Reese!!!



No comments: