Wednesday, December 17, 2008

She has got to be one of the coolest things that has ever happened to me!!!


She is a cuddle bug... The other kids were never as into being in my arms as Skyler is... it has been such a blessing these past few weeks... The poor girl, if she was not sleeping she was in my arms!!! I have been extra grateful for Skyler ... for her smell... for the way that she buries her head in my chest ... for her giggles... for her smile...

She is a TV watcher... But it's not what you think... She loves "American Chopper" and "Sunday Night football." She'll sit on the couch for an hour without a peep, with her blanket and her pacifier. She's super content a good 90% of the time.



We can't leave herr on the couch anymore unless we're right there to catch her... She rolls right off!!! She's getting way better with tummy time these days... she actually even has some fun every once in awhile...



Look how long she is... when did this happen????

Honey, I think you got a little something on your face!!!!

This girl is the messiest eater in town!!! But nothing a giant warm wash cloth can't fix!

****
Loving you more and more each day my precious Skyler!!!!

2 comments:

Jason White said...

skyler you are so cute!! i just want to pick you up and cuddle you!!

The Tiny Team said...

What a sweet girl!