Friday, August 22, 2008

She Woke Up Super Happy


I did t!! I finally got her beautiful smile on camera!! She started smiling a few days ago and when ever I pull out my camera she goes right back to her serious face... But here she is.. just glowing with joy!!!

This picture totally reminds me of one of my baby pictures... I'll try to find it and scan it in so we can see if she really does look like me or if I just have high hopes :) But I must say that her eyes are getting darker each day. Yipee... maybe she'll be our little brown eyed girl and we'll have one of each. Sweet Hal has beautiful bright blue eyes but you can't always tell in her pictures because of my incredible photography skills :)



I took this video this morning after I fed Skyler... she was bursting with smiles... and then... a little worried look... and the finale... well, you'll just have to watch and see. :) (you'll have to excuse the "mommy commentary." I get a little excited over this girl!!!!!)






And... the final video of the day... Skyler is totally getting stronger! Check this girl out!! Is she buff or what? :)

2 comments:

HDMac said...

Such a sweet bundle of joy!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I miss you all so much! Enjoy your trip, but please bring the "Beautiful Childrenz" back home soon!