Friday, August 1, 2008

She's Awake!

Week 4... She's finally starting to wake up...
She's so beautiful when her eyes are open...
She's still as peaceful as ever...

I love to carry her around when she's awake... With three kiddos, it's little things like this allow me to feel close to each one... When Skyler is in the carrier I feel like I am able to spend time with her even though we aren't talking or really interacting much... it's a sweet time for me and i have a suspicion that it is for her too :)


She's still quite flimsy... She just kinda flops everywhere :)... But she is getting better with her head; she's able to hold it up by herself for short periods of time and even turn it from side to side in order to follow my voice as I talk to her... If I talk to her in her left ear she'll turn her head to the left; If I talk in her right ear she'll turn her head to the right... It's kinda cool :)


Her hair is already getting lighter... bummer... I had high hopes that maybe one of our babies would be dark like me... Oh well, it's a good thing that their Papa is one handsome guy!!!

She's also chunking up... We have another check up appointment with the doctor next Tuesday so we'll find out how much she weighs... I tried to put a shirt on her yesterday that was huge on her when i brought her home... Now I can't even get it over her belly...
She's a good little eater; she now eats about 4 ounces at each feeding...

She's cute as ever and I am loving every second that I have with her... genuinely :)

No comments: